Written by experts from around the world, the latest edition of this leading reference features contributions from both neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons. Presenting the full scope of spinal surgery, chapters discuss anatomy, biomechanics, complications, instrumentation, preoperative and postoperative care, and other core topics for surgeons. And numerous illustrations and clinical video clips provide critical visual context.
* w chapters detail current surgical techniques for idiopathic scoliosis procedures.
* er half of the authors are new—bringing fresh perspectives and approaches to surgical preparation and techniques.
* chnical procedures are written in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format.
* vers a wide spectrum of spinal deformities, degenerative disorders, injuries, and traumatic conditions.
* with more than 4,000 illustrations—including figures that accurately depict anatomy and procedures, and tables and algorithms for absorbing information quickly.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
* ead directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
* asily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.