This clinical book + videos embraces the spectrum of craniofacial surgery
Written by the world's foremost experts, Atlas of Operative Craniofacial Surgery with its accompanying videos is a unique resource that offers the reader a succinct yet comprehensive guide to performing craniofacial operations. In each chapter, renowned specialists share their strategies for selecting patients, executing effective preoperative planning, comprehending detailed operative techniques, instituting postoperative care best practices, dealing with possible complications, and much more.
* The wide array of covered topics includes the cranial vault, reconstruction of the facial bones, orbital fracture repair, rhinoplasty, maxillary and mandibular operations, ear reconstruction, and cleft lip and palate repair
* Over 1400 intraoperative photos and 300 drawings guide the reader through each operative procedure in a step-by-step fashion
* Emphasis on how the procedures are performed, rather than on theory
* Includes case studies that show the results of the discussed techniques
* Accompanied by 20 surgical technique videos
Presented in cooperation with the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons (ASMS) and the American Society of Craniofacial Surgery (ASCFS), this beautiful atlas is essential for all those involved with craniofacial surgery, including craniofacial surgeons, craniofacial surgery fellows, maxillofacial residents, and others.